For any beauty lover, this curated gift set of artisan-crafted fair trade products will warm their heart while making a social impact.
1. Cosmetic tote from Original Source & Supply Zero waste fabric and up-cycled leather strap handmade by local Sri Lankan artisans. Drawstring enclosure; top folds down to create a basket-like pouch. Reversible.
2. Katari Beauty Granate - Pomegranate Seed Oil Katari’s luxurious pomegranate seed oil revives dry skin and helps fight skin aging caused by free radicals. It repairs environmental damage while restoring your skin to its natural pH levels. Granate smells and feels amazing on the skin and absorbs very quickly leaving a little cloud of fragrant scent.
3. Shea Yeleen Lemon Verbena Body Balm This naturally nourishing Shea butter body balm delivers the best of the Shea seed’s moisturizing and soothing properties through thoughtful small-batch methods. Enriched with 95% unrefined shea butter, lemon and verbena essential oils, this balm moisturizes and protects the skin from daily elements leaving your skin healthy, smooth, and beautiful with a hint of fragrance.
4. 700 Rivers Cinnamon Spice Soap Bar Infused with cinnamon, clove, and coconut oil, this invigorating soap produces a creamy lather to wash away impurities and protect skin from everyday stress. A blend of natural and warm spiced essential oils give this daily soap a calming scent. This bar of Cinnamon Spice all-natural soap has been handcrafted by Bangladeshi artisans that have escaped human trafficking and are now guaranteed fair, living wages and a safe work environment.
5. True Moringa White Gold Peppermint Lip Whip This moringa oil infused peppermint flavored lip whip offers lips a hint of color, shimmer and moisture for year year-round protection. The unique blend of luxurious cocoa butter and moringa penetrate deeply into the skin and replenish essential amino acids and nutrients. Paraben free, sulfate free, vegan. Rejuvenate and heal scaly or cracked lips and replenish moisture with daily use.
Each product positively impacts the communities from which they are sourced.
Love, Indus & Makaibari Lim...