Katari's luxurious pomegranate seed oil revives dry skin and helps fight skin aging caused by free radicals. It repairs environmental damage while restoring your skin to it's natural pH levels. Granate smells and feels amazing on the skin and absorbs very quickly leaving a little cloud of fragrant scent.
What is Granate? Katari Granate [gruh-nut] is cold-pressed from dried seeds of sumptuous pomegranates grown on small farms in Egypt’s Delta of the Nile. These farms have used sustainable irrigation and growing practices since the time of the Pharaohs.
Why use Granate? Pomegranate Seed Oil is a potent source of stable and pure Vitamin C. The powerful antioxidants nourish and protect your skin from environmental damage. Granate may also be used to repair and strengthen your hair. It is safe for daily use.
- natural source of Vitamin C to fight free radicals that cause premature skin aging
- replenishes skin with minerals and boosts collagen production, reduces appearance of wrinkles and helps lighten scars
- balances out pH of the skin to keep skin clear & blemish-free
- natural antioxidant to calm skin inflammation
- protects hair from environmental damage and adds shine (smooth a few drops over wet hair before drying it)