Odylique's creamy, nourishing, natural lipsticks are bursting with organic plant oils and butters including jojoba and Fairtrade shea to provide a moisturizing vitamin-boost to your lips.
Raspberry Coulis is a deliciously juicy, sheer raspberry red.
The first and only lipsticks certified to Soil Association and Fairtrade standards – 100% natural – 86% organic
- No synthetic dyes, lakes or carmine
- Highest purity mineral colour, free from toxic chemicals
- Long-lasting colour
- Moisturizing and conditioning with vitamin-rich 100% organic plant oils, butters, fruit and flower extracts
- Lipstick Case: Recyclable and made in the EU.
- Box: Printed in the UK on FSC certified board by a carbon neutral company. Compostable and recyclable.
Castor oil*, Beeswax*, Jojoba oil*, Shea butter*x, High oleic Sunflower oil*, Sunflower wax, Extracts of Sea buckthorn*, Marigold* and Rosemary*, May contain** +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007, mica *Organically grown/produced (86%) | **Ecocert/Cosmos approved high purity mineral pigments free from lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants. Certified Fairtrade 100% Natural Product
Apply on its own or on top of lip liner. Lightly sweep across cheek bones and blend in well for a natural blush of colour.
Odylique is big on doing the planet as many favors as they can. As such, they make sure that their raw materials suppliers and all of their distributors follow the no-testing-on-animals rule, and they go out of their way to adhere to Fair Trade standards and use responsible, sustainable packaging. Based in the U.K., Odylique is one of the first companies to create certified organic cosmetics and formulate the purest cosmetics possible.