Scrub and Soothe Soap on a Rope Set
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 272): divided by 0% off)
Microbiome Skin Soap on a Rope Set
Harness the cleansing powers of wild plants that grow in remote regions of Africa... on an organic fiber rope!
Inspired by the resilience of wild plants, these artisan-made Soap On A Rope provides a nourishing cleanse for your healthiest skin ever. This set includes two oversized soap bars: scrub soap on a rope for gentle exfoliation and nourishment, and soothe soap on a rope for a calming, regenerative lather. These luxurious soaps are formulated with ingredients that have been hand-harvested by our partnering communities and are crafted in small batches by an artisanal soap maker on the central coast of California.
- Microbiome-friendly, for everyone and all skin types
- Minimal packaging = less waste
- Supports communities and artisans
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Baobab oil: Grown in the wild, rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, D, and E.
- Babassu: A nourishing, creamy butter that supports cell regeneration thanks to its high vitamin C content.
- Baobab seed meal: Milled from wild harvested baobab seeds and provides gentle exfoliation.
- Shea butter: Known for its moisturizing benefits, our shea butter is wild-harvested and made by a women€™s Bongo cooperative in remote northern Ghana.
- Seaweed (Kappaphycus Alverezii): Harvested off the coast of Zanzibar by Seaweed Mamas. This particular algae provides polysaccharides that support the skins natural ability to hydrate.