Skin scrub soap on a rope - microbiome Skin by Kaibae.
Harness the cleansing powers of wild plants that grow in remote regions of Africa in Northern Ghana.. on an organic fiber rope!
Inspired by the resilience of wild plants, Kaibae's artisan-made scrub soap on a rope provides both gentle exfoliation and a nourishing lather for your healthiest skin ever. This luxurious, oversized bar of soap is formulated with ingredients that have been hand-harvested by our partnering communities and is crafted in small batches by an artisanal soap maker on the central coast of California.
- Microbiome-friendly, for everyone and all skin types
- Minimal packaging = less waste
- Supports communities and artisans
- Cruelty-free and vegan
Scrub Soap on a Rope Key ingredients:
- baobab oil: Grown in the wild, rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, D, and E.
- Babassu: A nourishing, creamy butter that supports cell regeneration thanks to its high vitamin C content.
- Baobab seed meal: Milled from wild harvested baobab seeds and provides gentle exfoliation.
- Shea butter: Known for its moisturizing benefits, our Shea Butter is wild-harvested and made by a women€™s Bongo cooperative in remote northern Ghana.
- Seaweed (Kappaphycus Alverezii): Harvested off the coast of Zanzibar by Seaweed Mamas. This particular algae provides polysaccharides that support the skins natural ability to hydrate.