Odylique is all about doing the planet as many favors as possible. In addition, they make sure that their raw material suppliers and all of their distributors follow the no-testing-on-animals policy, and they adhere to Fair Trade standards and use responsible, sustainable packaging. One of the first companies to create certified organic cosmetics and formulate the purest cosmetics is Odylique, based in the U.K.
Every single one of their ingredients has therapeutic credentials. To accomplish this, Odylique does the following:
- We use active ingredients - herbs and essential oils - in therapeutic concentrations.
- Virgin plant oils must be cold-pressed to preserve their full antioxidant content (this more actively nourishes the skin and prevents premature aging).
- Odylique does not use synthetic chemicals. Ever.
- Everything is certified to strict Soil Association organic standards (those guys are strict, trust us)
- Among the ingredients they leave out are lanolin, wheat, dairy, and soy derivatives, salicylic acid, peanut oil, tree nut oils, and more.
- They NEVER test on animals. We test on human volunteers who have sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
- Learn more about the story behind Odylique.
You will fall in love with Odlylique shampoos, tonics, serums and lipsticks.