Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
|Coconut is the fruit that comes from the coconut palm tree native to Southeast Asia. This fruit is so versatile that it can be used as milk, water, oil, or simply as a snack. For skincare, coconut oil hydrates, protects, and calms the skin. It is also excellent for minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. While combatting dryness, coconut oil also promotes blood circluation as the fruit contains anti-inflammatory properties. Not only is coconut great for the skin, but it is nourishing and replenshing for dull and damaged hair. Coconut oil restores hair while also taming unwanted frizz, leaving clean, hydrating, healthy looking hair.|
Shop for beauty products with Coconut Oil
- Light - Light tan with warm to neutral undertones. Best for fair to light skin.
- Medium - Medium tan with neutral undertones. Best for light to medium skin.
- Dark - Dark brown with warm to neutral undertones. Best for medium to dark skin.
- Deep - Deep brown with cool to neutral undertones. Best for deep skin.
- GROUNDED - Smokey lavender with a deep earthy finish
- CLARITY - Bold berry fuchsia with a hint of red
- BONAFIDE - Bold honeysuckle pink with orange undertones
- JOY - A sophisticated mauve with hints of plum.
- ELUSIVE - Bold burgundy with a rich brown undertone
- WORTH - Flaming red-orange with a surprising pink twist
- TRUE - Deep scarlet with a hint of pink beet
- ATTITUDE - Deeply vibrant fuschia pink
- BRAVE - Warm plum berry with pink undertones
- LOYALTY - Delicate dusty rose with a soft pink finish
- DEVOTION - Rich rose gold with a hint of warm copper
- IDENTITY - Bold hibiscus pink
- FUNDAMENTAL - Red meets berry meets golden shimmer
fair trade ingredients
Looking for clean, cruelty-free and ethically sourced skincare ingredients? Look no further than Beautyologie's skincare ingredient checker! Our ingredient checker allows you to see which ingredients are clean, cruelty-free and ethically sourced, so you can make informed choices about the beauty products you use.