100% Pure Organic & Vegan ustainably Sourced Andean Mint Essential Oil. Known locally as Muña. Steam-Distilled.
- AROMA: Refreshing, crisp and herbaceous.
- SPECIES: An aromatic species native to the Peruvian Andes, Andean Mint (Minthostachys mollis), traditionally used as a digestive aid, respiratory ailments and to counteract altitude sickness. This species is only distilled by EOP.
- AROMATHERAPY: Refreshing and invigorating. Refreshes the environment and eliminates bad odors. Useful for times of stress and headaches.
- SKIN AND HAIR CARE: Andean Mint Oil is an exotic and unique alternative to peppermint with a related profile. Beneficial ingredient in toners, facial cleansers and shampoos thanks to its brightening, Acne-controlling as well as circulation and hair growth stimulating effects.
- PURITY: Andean Mint Essential Oil & all Essential Oils Peru beauty products are of the finest quality and 100% pure, never diluted or chemically modified.
100% Andean Mint Oil
HOW TO USE
Use essential oil through aromatic and topical uses. Some ideas include: Diffusing in an essential oil diffuser, Applying a drop to your hands and inhaling, Wearing as a personal fragrance, Massage, Apply to targeted areas and rub in, Add to lotions or moisturizers
Essential Oils Peru specializes in high quality oils from Amazonia, the Andes and the dry Forest of Peru. Their business model and the network of communities that they manage allow them to bring the best raw materials harvested in a sustainable way. Taking care of endangered resources is one of their main goals, as well as managing projects that ensure different raw materials in the future. From nurseries up to plantation fields, EOP's mission is to ensure a continuous supply of raw material without unbalancing the different kind of forests. All forests in Perus are a source of new ideas to multiply, a bank of treasures.