True Moringa Oil For Face, Hair & Body with Lemongrass - Alive
True Moringa Oil with Lemongrass is cold-pressed , organic and natural. It can be used as a moisturizer, skin cleanser, make up remover, post shave, hair conditioner and detangler, eliminates stretchmarks and helps heal cuticles.
Benefits of the Lemongrass True Moringa oil (Cold Pressed Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil with Lemongrass Essential Oil)
- Daily Facial Moisturizer-True Moringa oil is a perfect under-eye treatment to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles or a daily facial moisturizer to nourish skin.
- . Makeup Remover- Water-resistant mascara is no match for moringa oil! Alcohol-based make-up removers can be harsh and dry. Moringa oil is tough on makeup and impurities and gentle on the skin.
- Post-Shave- Rich in oleic acid, moringa oil penetrates deep into the skin to deliver lasting moisture. Apply to damp skin post-shave to soothe sensitive skin.
- Condition & Detangle Hair- Moringa oil is naturally packed with behenic acid to condition and detangle while promoting healthy hair growth. Leave in thicker, curly, or afro-textured hair, and rinse out of thinner hair.
- Scars & Stretch Marks- Moringa oil's powerful plant hormones and fatty acids minimize the appearance of stretch marks and scars, leaving skin soft and well pampered
- Cuticle Care- Hangnails got you down? Moringa oil moisturizes to complement healthy nail growth when applied nightly to the cuticles.
- Oil Cleanser- Whether you’re a one-step skincare routine minimalist or you’ve perfected your 12-step morning ritual, start and end your day with a gentle moringa oil cleanse to purify, moisturize, and nourish.
- Massage Moringa oil is nature’s perfect lubricant - in cosmetic chemistry jargon, its high 'slip value' makes moringa ideal for massage. Use it on your partner, or treat yourself.
Paraben-free, sulfate-free, vegan.
True Moringa works directly with a network of 5000 smallholder farmers throughout Ghana to plant over two million moringa trees, providing sustainable livelihoods through access to credit, agricultural training, nutrition programs, and fair wages.